Product-Led Onboarding | Session Overview
The Product-Led era radically redefines onboarding prevalence, by transforming it into a data-driven force. Aazar Ali Shad hones into the fundamentals of PLO by showcasing best practices and practical use cases. The session’s agenda entails:
- Considerations following a Product-Led Onboarding strategy
- Defining aha moments & activation
- Sign up flow — Friction vs Frictionless
- 15 best practices following user activation
- Defining contextual onboarding
- Experimentation & A/B testing
You May Also Like
Product & CS Alignment | Session Preview 4:43
Emma Hill, lead trainer at Product-Led Growth Hub Academy analyzes how Product and Customer Success teams. can gather feedback & turn it into actionable insights that will increase adoption and customers LTV. Sign-up to the academy, watch the full session and become PLG certified.
How to Drive Sustainable Adoption | Session Preview 5:19
Sarah Anderson Director of Product at Email on Acid delivers a session on how to get the most out of your analytics, showcase your ideas through the power of narrative, and get data-driven decisions. Sign-up to the academy, watch the full session and become PLG certified.