In case you missed it, the Product-Led Growth Hub, World’s 1st PLG academy is hosting the largest virtual training event on PLG this May 18-22.
If you have not claimed your spot yet, you still have time to check out its agenda & curriculum and sign-up. But why should you even bother to attend the PLG Bootcamp?
1.Get trained by the best, re-evaluate your strengths, and accelerate PLG.
At the moment your customers are taking a good, hard look at whether or not they should keep on using your product. The COVID crisis is here to change everything we knew so far. Product delivery and the value customers derive from your application has never been more important. As such, the pressure is on more than ever for product and customer-facing teams to acutely drive adoption and deliver stellar product experiences.
How can we help with that? Unlike other events, we don’t only preach about Product-Led Growth, but we enable you to assess every single business skill in real-time. Bootcampers will have the competitive advantage to learn the best practices on product-led growth from world-class SaaS leaders working at Gainsight, Productboard, VWO, Filestage, Userpilot, Globalwebindex, Prodpad, Project Agora and more, be certified by the world’s 1st PLG academy and know exactly where they should invest next.
Our trainers will share tactical experiences on how they use product data to accelerate adoption, streamline the customer journey, and achieve cross alignment across the board. You’ll walk away with hands-on best practices and PLG frameworks related to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and others, that your internal teams can start applying immediately.
2.Game-Changing Agenda & Curriculum
The best part is that you can plug and play the sessions that are most relevant to you from the comfort of your screen.
PLG Academy Kick-off | May 18, 09:00 am PST (>>> Free live-online event)
- AMA with Ashvin Vaidyanathan, Chief Customer Officer at Gainsight: Fighting churn during the COVID crisis
- Fireside Chat: COVID19 the day after, with Sujan Patel Co-Founder Mailshake, Andy Mura Head of Marketing the EXB Group, Semi Assimakopoulou VP Sales the Signal Group, Ilias Vartholomaios Co-Founder and CEO Owiwi, and James McWalter Director of Growth Respondent
- The true impact a Start-up organization has on society in times of crisis.
Product-Led Growth Training Sessions | May 19-22 (>>> Claim your spot)
- Product Marketing in the Product-Led Era Utkarsh Rai, PMM VWO
- Product OPS Fundamentals & Best Practices, with Ioannis Papikas, Sr. PM e-satisfaction
- Product analytics & instrumentation, under data-driven road mapping with Mickey Alon, Co-Founder & CTO Gainsight PX
- The Voice of the Customer: Product & CS Alignment with Emma Hill CSM Prodpad
- Product-Led Onboarding with Aazar Ali Shaad, Head of Growth Userpilot
- Product-Led Engineering with George Nikolaropoulos Engineering Manager, Globalwebindex.
- UX Research: Intro to Empathy Maps with Nikiforos Kollaros Head of Product Design, Signal
- Product-Driven Customer Support with John Spyropoulos Head of Support, Project Agora
- Workshop: The Product-Led Customer Journey, with Despina Exadaktylou founder PLG Hub, Ioannis Papikas and Sophie Lalonde Sr. PM Productboard
Remote Working Training Sessions | May 19-22 (>>> Claim your spot)
- Remote Collaboration Processes with Anne Krieger, Customer Success Head Filestage
- How to build your remote HR tech-stack with Athina Polina Dova, Co-Founder and COO Owiwi
3.Engage and learn from likeminded Product (Led) driven leaders
We have hundreds of Product driven leaders registered, something that makes the PLG bootcamp the largest training event on Product-Led Growth as we speak. You can network and create meaningful connections not only by attending our sessions but also by capitalizing on our Slack community’s lounge which is always open to leaders like you. And this is just the beginning we have many things in store enabling you to navigate during these unprecedented times.
4.Live-online but next to you.
Despite the fact that the world now does not embrace in-person experiences, we put all our efforts into delivering the best learning engaging experience for you. All our sessions are live online, and you can engage with our trainers and attendees while choosing to attend those that make the most sense for your training needs.
About the Product-Led Growth Hub
The Product-Led Growth Hub is the first business academy worldwide aiming to become the top destination for SaaS professionals, graduates, and organizations that want to learn how to deliver and accelerate the Product-Led Growth model. The academy’s mission is to promote and elevate the role of PLG across the SaaS industry via its variety of online & offline programs and unique resources delivered by top PLG experts in the SaaS industry. Our range of trainings is delivered by experienced executives across a wide range of domains, like the one of Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, UX, and Engineering who bring their real-life experience into the classroom and emphasize critical thinking with product experience in mind.